Acceptable Use Policy
By accepting the User Policy, you accept all use policies and act as our authorization To act in accordance with these policies to maintain the security of transactions.
What's covered with Paysilk Purchase Protection
- You bought a book, but received a Pen.
- You bought an item described as (new) but received something that was used.
- You purchased 3 items, but only received 2.
- The item was damaged during shipping.
- The item is missing major parts (that the seller didn't report).
- You purchased an item described as authentic, but received a Unauthentic instead.
How to protect your purchases:
- Pay the price in one invoice.
- Keep proof of purchase.
- Keep messages with the merchant.
- Services, we recommend that you keep a description of the service.
- Open the dispute within the allowed period within 60 days.
- You must give the merchant a time to respond. do not escalate Claim before the merchant responds. Max time is 7 days.
What's not covered with Paysilk Purchase Protection
- Payments to government agencies.
- Payments to authorized educational bodies.
- Medicines and beauty products.
- Real estate.
- Motorized vehicles.
- Custom-made goods that aren't received.
- Industrial machinery.
- Prepaid cards.
- Items that violate our policies.
- Anything bought in person (not over the internet).
- Send Money transactions to friends or family.
- Disputes filed more than 60 days after the purchase for item not received and significantly not as described claims.
- Unauthorized transaction claims reported more than 30 days after the transaction date of the transaction.
- Items that were described accurately by the seller.
1- Open Dispute to Make a Refund
If your order hasn't arrived within the promised time, or isn't as described - Open Dispute.
Most sellers are happy to quickly resolve any issues.
2- Contact the Seller
Ask the seller to provide solutions and continue with him to make a mutually satisfactory deal.
Continue with the seller and ask for solutions
3- Escalate Dispute to Claim
If you are not satisfied with the sellers solutions, you can Escalate Dispute to us.
Here, We will formally discuss solutions with the seller.